Watercolors by Pat Boese

.







Wednesday, May 9, 2012

New paintings and updates

Well, I've been busy!!

Painting new paintings, finishing unfinished paintings, measuring & cutting mats, giving Dick measurements for frames and framing. Whew.  Who knew retirement would be so busy!

During the month of  May my art is featured at the Beaver Meadow Audubon Center on 1610 Welch Rd., North Java, NY 14113. Twenty % of all sales  go to Beaver Meadow for their great work of educating people about nature and wildlife.

On May 22 the Art Loft at Chautauqua opens so I will be taking my artwork there for the summer.

In late summer or early fall I will have a solo show at Fox Run in Orchard Park for 6-8 weeks. I will keep you updated as to the exact date.

Below are the latest paintings of nature, wildlife and florals. I hope you enjoy them!

Oh, by the way, did I say that they are all for sale, both prints and some originals!!!





Geese on Beaver Meadow Pond




Who You Lookin At!





Great Blue




Round Vase


Sunflower Trio 1 of 3





Sunflower Trio 2 of 3





Sunflower Trio 3 of 3




Monarda



Hollyhock



Red Sunflower




Hydrangeas



Daisies & Blues




Summer Dream
































     



No comments:

Post a Comment